Date published: February 20, 2017
Free coffee with new SALFOOD app for all students!
SALFOOD have launched a new app for all students to share the love for good food and drink across campus. Your on campus catering company has listened to student feedback asking for more discounts, loyalty points, quicker transactions and a cashless payment option.
The Share the Love branding has been designed by students, for students.
With this app you will be able to do the following
- Pay in our outlets using your mobile phone
- Check out more quickly
- Be rewarded with points for every purchase
- Be given special promotions based on what they purchase
- Have all our contact details and opening times on the go
- Integrate with Social media and communicate with us
If you download the app and load with £10 or more you could win £3,000 cash prize.
Every day for the next 30 days you could also win £5 free, to enter all you have to do is pay using the app.
The Share the Love team will be providing a number of prizes for the ongoing Student Voice campaign, which is helping you have your say through the National Student Survey and Salford Student Survey. Keep your eyes peeled.