Date published: November 10, 2017
Chance to win free Gym Membership and Help Children in Need!
CHILDREN in need 2017 is coming up and Team Salford is challenging YOU to participate in various competitions against them for a chance to win a free all-inclusive gym membership.
Any student that outscores a Team Salford representative within any form of activity will receive a free all-inclusive membership period from Friday 17th November – Friday 22nd December.
Come along to the Sports Centre on November 17th to compete in the following activities:
* Netball Hoop Challenge vs Lucy 11:45-12:15
* Bleep Test vs Daley 12:30-1:00
* Basketball 3 Point Shoot Out vs Tommy 1:30-2:00
* Push Up Challenge vs Tom all day
* Cross Bar Challenge Diego & Grace 3:15 - 3:45
* Badminton Challenge Owen & Jen timing to be confirmed.
* Plank Challenge vs Guilia all day
* Batak Challenge vs Andy all day
No booking required, students can drop in at any point within the timeslots allocated.
A minimum donation of £2.00 is required to enter, which is payable at Sports Centre Reception.