Senior Leader Masters: MBA
What is the MBA?
This flagship master degree programme is aimed at ambitious business executives looking to step up their career. It offers the chance to be part of a cohort who work with highly experienced academics to share learning and grow knowledge. With close links to industry, the university can give you access to an excellent consultancy experience during the final project module.
Developing and established managers will delve deeper into all the major aspects of business management from strategic leadership and financial management to entrepreneurship and more. In this supportive and collaborative environment, you can build strong professional networks and the leadership, operational and organisational skillset needed to thrive at a senior level and drive commercial success.
How is it delivered?
Delivered in a blended format, this programme combines online and on campus study and includes a work-based consultancy project and an international study visit. There are four fifteen-week modules. For each of the four modules, you will attend online lectures and seminars supported by six compulsory days (two per month) on campus at Salford. In addition, you will be expected to undertake independent study and project work in your own time with online support through the University's virtual learning environment, Blackboard.
This is a two-year programme with a minimum of 20% off -the-job training. The programme uses a blended delivery model.
What are the benefits?
- Cost-effective development of management skills required for success at a senior level.
- Creation of a highly skilled, capable, knowledgeable and loyal team.
- Greater attraction, retention and motivation of quality talent.Creation of a highly skilled, capable, knowledgeable and loyal team.
- Optimised performance and productivity throughout your organisation.
- Crafted client specific commercial research project.