Increase online sales and traffic to your website using Google Adwords and PPC marketing
Google ads, formerly known as Google AdWords is a short course designed to give you a practical introduction into Google Adwords and PPC marketing.
Many of your customers journeys will begin with searching online using one of the major search engines. However, appearing top of the rankings can take time, planning and investment.
By undertaking this Google AdWords course, you will gain a practical introduction to Google AdWords and PPC. You will gain insight and practical understanding of elements including, keyword planning, bid strategies, ad rank and creating a campaign; ensuring that you are able to secure the best return on your investment.
Whether you are a beginner, business owner, manager or marketing professional looking to upskill and enhance your knowledge of Google AdWords, this digital marketing programme is ideal for you. This short course with provide you with a whistle stop tour into navigating your way around Google AdWords and building your very own Google AdWords campaign.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand what Pay per Click is and why it is important
- Learn the importance of keyword analysis and how to use Google AdWords built in planner and metrics tools to analyse an choose your keywords
- Understand how to use bidding strategies to get your ad to number one
- Utilise adrank and quality score so your ads perform better for less
- Create and customise your first ad campaign