Coaching and Mentoring skills are effective and powerful ways to engage your staff and get the most from your team. This course gives you advanced coaching techniques to enable you to understand your team and drive their productivity.
Developed by BBC presenter coach Kate Cocker this course will equip you with the core skills required to confidently and effectively coach a client, developing them in a safe, expert-guided environment teaching you how to to set goals based on their values, and support clients in striving for greater fulfillment.
The purpose of the programme is to give individuals a sound basis in coaching and mentoring practice allowing them to become competent workplace coaches.
Re-sharpen your coaching and mentoring skills, as well as learn some more advanced techniques to get the best from the people around you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Small business owners
- Managers (who use basic performance coaching with their team
- Leadership teams
- Anyone using coaching techniques that wants to up-level
- Anyone looking to refresh their coaching / mentoring skills
WHO IS THIS COURSE AIMED AT ?
Anyone who would like to:
- Improve their management technique
- Learn about coaching
- Develop existing skills
- Become more efficient in the workplace or motivate others
Module 1: Resetting Coaching and Mentoring
Module 2: Understanding communication: how to listen, building rapport, and how to speak to get the best from someone and using coaching techniques day to day (includes iMA Strategies)
Module 3: Advanced Goal Setting and Obstacle Removal
Module 4: Ongoing Growth With Mentoring
Module 5: Getting Through The Obstacles In A Business Environment
By engaging successfully with this course, a participant will be able to:
- Re-focus your coaching and mentoring skills with a reminder of key fundamentals
- How to dig deeper into staff obstacles and techniques on how to get through them
- Discover your unique coaching style
- Using storytelling effectively in mentoring
- Advanced coaching techniques to help with productivity
- How to communicate/listen so that you get the best from your coachee
- How to use coaching and mentoring techniques in office conversation and in navigating the business world