Workplace Health and Wellbeing Conference
Breaking down the stigma around workplace wellbeing has been a huge national focus since the publication of the Steven/Farmer’s Thriving at Work publication, which highlighted that 300,000 people with a long-term mental health problem lose their jobs each year. In light of this publication, employers are becoming increasingly aware that wellbeing has to form a crucial component of their workplace agenda and company values.
Workplace wellbeing is critical for employee engagement, in creating a positive working culture that promotes a proactive, healthy and productive workforce. With employers recognising the value of wellbeing, the challenge now is in successfully creating a workable strategy that can generate the best possible work environment. This conference will provide practical solutions in establishing and fostering a positive wellbeing culture that is aligned with employee’s mental health needs. Tackling the mental health stigma within the workplace, building a relevant wellbeing strategy that suits your workforce, and fostering a wellbeing culture will form a key part of the agenda.
Join us for Salford Professional development’s annual Workplace Health and Wellbeing Conference which will bring together a range of speakers including HR leaders, wellbeing professionals, behavioural psychologists and academics. Hear the success stories of industry leaders that have successfully transformed the culture and behaviour of their workplaces by creating an open and supporting environment for all employees.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Detecting Issues to Address
Interventions for Improvements
Evaluation Impact and Planning for the Future
Sarah Danes, Head of Wellbeing, Safety & Resilience, British Heart Foundation
Measuring wellbeing and informing your future strategy developments
Closing remarks from chair
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand the important role of line manager in creating a wellbeing culture
- Discover the important link between employee engagement and creating a positive working culture
- Understand the dynamics of your workforce to create a strategy that effectively targets and improves wellbeing
- Explore proven methods of measuring the success of a wellbeing strategy
- Learn how to create creating a cohesive plan, or strategy that materializes into a positive wellbeing culture.
- Explore proven methods and techniques of initiatives to reduce workplace stress
- Create a culture of care that demonstrates your organisation values their employees
- Hear case study examples of how iconic wellbeing cultures were developed
Who should attend?
CEO, COO, Managing Director, HR Director, Operations Director, Sales Director, Health and Safety Director, Head of Employee Engagement, Head of Employee Wellbeing, Wellbeing Officer, HR Talent Manager, Managers HR Adviser, Health & Safety Adviser, Workplace Adviser, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, Occupational Therapist