Talent Spark Conference
How is your HR, learning and organisation development function influencing the overall design and success of your business? How do you evaluate the impact of organisational development activities? How effective are your strategies for talent identification, development and retention?
A unique collaboration between SPD and Salford Business School, Talent Spark has been established to offer insightful, inspirational solutions to these questions and more with a programme built around the experiences of a range of leading companies and thought leaders with a focus on influencing organisational design and success. The agenda is packed with real examples of talent management and leadership development, organisational and cultural change, and future working scenarios designed to help senior leaders, HR, learning and organisation development professionals to take a whole system view of their business.
You will have the opportunity to engage in a range of different sessions including masterclasses on topics such as agile thinking and the psychology of change, interactive huddles to exchange top tips on talent management, fast-paced and frenetic case study slots, and immersive sessions seeking to demystify the future of work in the digital age.
Confirm your attendance now for Talent Spark: leading, engaging and retaining talent for the future.
Click here for more information
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand how you can better influencing strategic design and success of your organisation
- Attend mini masterclasses on topics such as agile thinking and the neuroscience of change to learn the basics and how they can be applied to your organisation
- Take part in focused sessions sharing best practice in talent management, including development, identification, attraction and retention
- Be inspired by frenetic and fast-paced case studies from companies who have got their culture right
- See the future of work from a new and different perspective with an interactive “wonder class”
- Benefit from time to reflect on what you have learned and develop actions plans to take back and implement in your organisation
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive
- Chief HR Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Director/Head of Employee Engagement
- Director/Head of HR and OD
- Director/Head of Learning, Talent and OD
- Director/Head of PMO
- Director/Head of Organisational Development
- Director/Head of Talent Development
- Director/Head of Training and Development
- HR Business Partner