“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.” – Jack Welch
At times of uncertainty there is a greater need for strong leadership in both the public and private sectors. Leaders must find solutions to short-term disruptions but also have a strategy in place to achieve long-term success. The ability to engage employees and to shape organisational culture have always been vital leadership skills. But today’s leaders must also be flexible in order to adapt to rapidly evolving technology and the changing expectations of the next generation of employees.
Join us for the Leadership Conference where leadership experts will share their secrets for success and explain how you can get the most from your team. Whether you lead a small group or an entire organisation, this one day session will provide you with the very latest insights and the essential tools you need to succeed.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- How the uncertainty surrounding Brexit will affect business.
- Sustaining business success with quality, progressive leaders.
- Developing long term strategies for nurturing future leaders.
- Leadership lessons from across the public and private sector.
- Supporting women to overcome barriers and achieve leadership roles.
- Personal insights from a cross section of leaders.
- The support available for career growth and development.
- Recruitment, retention and the art of knowing your workforce and staff.
- Exploring the key behaviours and attitudes that contribute towards great leadership and management.