Information Security and Data Management Conference
“The UK is one of the world’s leading digital nations. Much of our prosperity now depends on our ability to secure our technology, data and networks from the many threats we face” (Hammond 2016:6).
Digital technology is the most preferred method of storing information and completing work both within the workplace and remotely off-site in the UK – at a time when business cybercrime has increased by 63%. The Information Security and Data Management conference will help you to develop a greater understanding of how both the government and cyber technological experts are completely transforming the IT industry. This in turn will help ensure that both businesses and individuals’ infrastructures are well-equipped utilising digital technology, effective response rates are established, revised compliance legislation is being upheld, gender balance is maintained within the roles of IT and security and that the risk of cyber-attack and threat is dramatically educed.
The agenda will be based around the UK government’s ‘National Cyber Security Strategy 2016 – 2021’ whereby £1.9 billion will continue to be spent on defending systems and organisational infrastructures utilising digital technology so that by 2021, Britain will be “confident, capable and resilient in a fast-moving digital world”. Thematic discussions will take place involving the areas of: privacy management and compliance and how Case Law impacts organisations and their operational facilities, the incorporation of women within the workplace and the gender-balance being created in both cyber and security, the rise of data controllers and how risk can be managed, the threat and impact of cyber-crime affecting both private and public sector organisations and the use of the Cloud for data managing growing data volumes. There will be presentations from both government officials and those within the industry will be supplemented by innovative, practical sessions which are designed to be inspiring and beneficial across both public and private sector organisations and individuals.
Join us for the Information Security and Data Management conference 2019 where leading government officials and experts will discuss the major challenges facing the IT sector. Discuss how to build and improve data management and tech security for your infrastructure, understand how the demands of legislation and compliance are shifting, learn how to adopt gender balance within cyber-security for your workplace and anticipate how the domain of cyber technology will transform in the next five to ten years.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Discover how digital technologies can help reduce the cost of delivering public services in a modern and efficient way
- Understand the importance of digital skills and create a culture ensuring your organisation has the right people, with the right skills and training, employed in the right place working in the right way
- Explore how you can assess and make better use of company data to streamline public services
- See case studies on how public sector organisations are changing the way they interact with citizens and businesses
- Have your questions answered by leading industry experts
- Gain an insight into the latest innovative technologies that are helping public sector organisations become more efficient and streamline
- See best practice models of procuring new technologies in the public sector
Who should attend?
- Assistant Director Governance & Compliance
- Assistant Director of Governance and Assurance
- Business Analysts
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Data Protection and Information Governance Officer
- Data Protection Officer
- Director of Governance and Law
- Director of Information Governance and Risk
- Governance and Compliance Manager
- Governance Officer
- Group CISO
- Group Data Protection Officer
- Head of Corporate Information Governance
- Head of Governance, Risk and Control
- Head of Information Governance and Data Protection
- Head of Information Security
- Head of Information Security and Business Continuity
- Head of Information Security EMEA
- Head of Privacy and Data Protection
- Information Governance Manager
- Information Governance Officer
- Information Security and Data Protection Manager
- IT Security and Governance Manager
- Senior Director of Information Security
- Vice President, Enterprise
- Vice President of Security and Governance EMEA