Healthcare Technology Conference
How does your healthcare organisation keep up with the rapidly-changing technology?
Salford Professional Development are bringing experts and innovators in healthcare industry close to you – to offer a comprehensive insight into current challenges in the field, as well as some practically useful technical advice, for the third time – following the success of previous editions of this event. The only event of this kind in the region, it will be a day full of informative talks, interactive sessions, seminars and networking, led by the most influential and knowledgeable individuals in the healthcare technology area.
Delegate feedback from our last two Healthcare Technology conferences includes:
" Very well organised, nice venue, good range of presentations and the option to choose most relevant seminars."
In January 2019, the NHS made a huge step forward – publishing a Long Term Plan that set out very ambitious plans for the next decade. This conference will provide a full picture of the processes in this transformation – welcoming speakers from the organisations directly involved, it will provide an insight into the challenges currently faced across the sector in terms of various aspects of technology. Subjects covered will include current overview of initiatives and projects across the NHS designed to deliver the goals of the Long Term Plan. It will also give you an opportunity to discuss non-technologically related barriers, such as human behaviour, data protection and open access, as well as ethical concerns. The event will also feature inspirational case studies – including success stories of the local NHS organisations, which are examples of world-class excellence and outstanding leadership.
Join us for a day that will help you understand current technological challenges, and enable you to establish a mindset allowing digital transformation to happen in your organisation. You will also learn how to work with your colleagues to exploit technology efficiently, in the mutual goal to improve patient clinical outcomes and care in the UK.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Outline of the ambitions in the NHS Long Term Plan; role of the NHS Improvement and NHS Digital; the outcomes of their collaboration – plans, changes, transformations; NHSX initiative
- Current digital infrastructure, and how it is going to be transformed in the near future; use of the data collected by health apps and wearable devices
- Practical advice on how to efficiently use available resources and funding to bring technological change
- Description of complexity of social care systems – ambition to centralise social care IT systems with proven efficiency (NHS Digital to provide details on funding of this project)
- Importance of the public trust – how it is going to be pursued through knowledge sharing and ensuring cybersecurity, therefore maintaining data confidentiality and protection of sensitive information
- Understanding the features of a user-friendly IT platform – how feedback is gathered and implemented in further improvements
- Case study: the most successful and technologically advanced organisations (e.g. the Christie); overview of technologies, digital and technological infrastructure, partnerships, funding, sharing best practice.
Who should attend?
- Associate Director of Informatics
- Business Operations Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Clinical Systems Lead
- Consultant Public Health/Associate Director Transformation
- Data Quality Manager
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Deputy Lead of Service
- Deputy Programme Manager
- Development Lead
- Digital Innovation Officer
- Digital Lead
- Digital Programme Manager
- Director of Technology and Business Solutions
- Head of Assistive Technology
- Head of Informatics
- Head of Transformation
- IT lead
- Programme Lead
- Project Lead
- Regional Strategic Manager
- Senior Analytics and Informatics Lead
- Senior Digital Programme Manager
- Technology and delivery Lead