The Facilities Management Conference 2019
The third annual Facilities Management Conference will provide a forum for tackling the changing developments within the varied landscape of Facilities Management. An industry worth over £120 billion in the UK, and according to reports the ‘most mature and competitive in Europe’, is facing its biggest shakeup in recent years.
The programme will focus on the current shifts within the marketplace and what can be done to improve working culture. The downfall of major companies in recent years has caused a process of revaluating, with large and small organisations having to asses how it moves forward into the new decade.
Salford Professional Development are delighted to bring a variety of experts in the field, for another memorable conference on the varied area Facilities Management. Previous delegate feedback includes:
“A really good mix with some excellent presenters. Good variety which suited me and kept the interest of all delegates.”
Join us for the Facilities Management Conference 2019 where leading experts will share best practice and discuss the various challenges across FM. Ensure your facilities are compliant with changes to statutory legislation, see how the global FM sector is evolving in an increasingly digitised world and understand the findings of the latest academic studies.
Click here for more information.
*** We don’t accept delegate registrations from suppliers ***
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Exploring how the sector has changed in recent years and its potential future
- Understanding new pathway for SMEs after the collapse of major businesses
- Gain a clear understanding of how FM spend can go further
- Insight into the latest technology and its impact within operating practices
- Definition of practical sustainability in the varying landscape of FM
- Understanding what extent can sustainability help to reduce building operating costs
- Awareness of best practice in staff welfare and retention
- Study examples of best practice and learn from the innovators who are leading the way in facilities management.
- Network with delegates from across the facilities management sector and discuss action-orientated solutions you can implement for your business.
- Hear from, engage and question industry leaders on the future of the FM sector
Who should attend?
- Commercial Manager
- Company Directors
- Contract Managers
- Energy Officers
- Estate Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Head of Capital and Estates Management
- Head of Engineering
- Head of Property Services
- Head of Technical and Design Services
- Head of Estates
- Heads of Facilities Management
- Heads of Sustainability
- Managing Director
- Principal Consultant
- Project Supervisor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Regional Programme Manager
- Team Leader
- Technical Advisor
- Technical Engineer
- Technical Manager