B2B Ecommerce Conference: Digital Innovation in the Supply Chain Conference
B2B eCommerce is already a force to be reckoned with as it surpasses retail eCommerce in terms of transaction volume. By 2020 the B2B eCommerce market is projected by Forrester to be twice the size of the B2C eCommerce market.
The B2B Ecommerce Conference will bring together industry professionals to share practical solutions on how to take advantage of unprecedented opportunities provided by new technologies to drive sales online.
The agenda features new strategic initiatives to enhance your eCommerce efforts including pinpointing specific technologies and solutions most likely to deliver long term against your objectives. Thematic debates will cover innovative practices to enhancing customer experience despite the complexities of b2b transactions, leveraging data and solutions to common barriers such as organisational culture and buy in from board level. A hearty debate will look at the practicalities of using disruptors such as Amazon for Business and Alibaba in your advantage. Finally, action-packed workshops aim to tackle the components and infrastructure of your ecommerce strategy from platforms to design and tools.
As the manufacturing industry continues to evolve so will buyers expectations and a B2B eCommerce platform will no longer be the luxury of a few businesses; it will be a necessity for all. eCommerce has penetrated virtually every sector of business, but that level of penetration remains low in many cases and a huge opportunity still exists for growth.
Join us for the B2B Ecommerce Conference: Digital Innovation in the Supply Chain to learn how industry peers are implementing new eCommerce strategies to drive sales online. Discover approaches to innovate digitally applicable to your organisation and connect with industry experts and peers across the supply chain.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Assess changes in B2B buyer expectations and how these impact your business
- Understand how to significantly increase buying experience through seamless integration of current sales processes
- Learn practical insights into how big data management applies to your business
- Take away key lessons on solid integration for your ecommerce strategy
- Pick up practical tips on how to get buy-in from board level on implementation of ecommerce strategies
- Explore best practice and innovative solutions from industry leaders
Who should attend?
- Heads of Ecommerce/ ecommerce managers from manufacturing organisations
- CIOs/COOs/CTOc/CFOs/IT Directors/CISOs/CMOs
- Heads of Customer Service/ CRM/ customer insight
- Line of Business Managers & Directors
- Client Experience Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Heads of Digital/ online technology
- Marketing Professionals/digital marketing
- Heads of Omni-Channel
- Board level directors of manufacturers
- Distributers, resellers