Action Against Loneliness Conference: Tackling the social epidemic
The Action Against Loneliness Conference will bring together leading experts from charities, local government and the health sector to discuss solutions to the challenges of social isolation. Learn practical strategies for combating loneliness in your community, understand how investing in initiatives can ease pressure on vital services and see how employers and other organisations can do more to help.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
Who should attend?
- Clinical Directors
- Community Engagement Officers
- Directors of Public Health
- Directors of Ageing
- Health and Well-being Managers
- Health and Social Care Commissioners
- General Practitioners
- Project and Business Managers
- Service and Commissioning Managers
- Sheltered Housing Officers
- Social Workers