Staff Systems Induction
The Staff Systems Induction is aimed at new members of University staff. This session will guide you through the basic systems that are specific to the University of Salford helping you to find your feet more quickly. The session will cover what systems there are, what they do and where to find them. There will also be information on who to contact should you need further help.
The session includes:
- Software available at the University
- Navigating the Staff Channel and finding information
- An overview of University systems
- Blackboard and the basics all staff should know
- How to save and access shared files
- Setting up and accessing University email from off campus and mobile devices
- Accessing wireless networks
- Where to get further training & Support
Training sessions are generally run once a month and can booked through the Training, Workshops and Events button on the right of this page.