School - Salford Business School
Subject area - International Finance, Accounting and Economics
Start Dates(s): September
MSc (one year full-time or two years part-time)
- For practising accountants looking to progress in their career
- Taught by subject area experts
- A programme that equips you with the necessary theory and skills to work successfully in professional accountancy services and corporate sectors
- Part-time study option
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
New course for September 2018Proposed Course: The following course is proposed for entry from September 2018 and an overview of the course content is given below. This is not, as yet, fully confirmed.
This programme, aimed at practising accountants with ambitions to progress in their career, covers the last five Professional (P) papers to qualify as an accountant.
Governance, Risk and Ethics (P1) and Business Analysis (P3), Corporate Reporting (P2).
Optional modules (any two from the following list):
Advanced Financial Management (P4)
Advanced Performance Management (P5)
Advanced Taxation (P6)
Advanced Audit and Assurance (P7)