School - Salford Business School
Subject area - Business and Management
Start Dates(s): September; January; June
Full-time - £4,625
International - £6,000
- Achieve an excellent qualification that prepares you for progression on to a Masters degree
- Strengthen your learning, business and management skills
- Enhance your employability prospects with practical learning in IT, teamwork and problem-solving
- International students can apply
This Graduate Certificate is a pre-masters Level 6 programme specifically designed to bridge the gap in skills and knowledge found between the achievement represented by a student’s current qualifications and those expected of students entering Level 7 study in Salford Business School, thus the student will be better equipped for level 7 study.
A main aim of this Graduate Certificate is to prepare students for study at Level 7.
Successful students will be allowed to progress to Level 7 study in Salford Business School (where cognate entry requirements permit), except The Salford MBA.
Great emphasis will be placed upon exposing the students to the learning environment of a UK Higher Education Institution including a comprehensive variety of learning and teaching strategies and assessments.
Emphasis will be placed upon self-directed study and the higher level skills needed to fully benefit from this.
You will develop your business skills and effectiveness over a single, 12 week semester, beginning at three points during the year:
- September (join MSc courses beginning in January)
- January (join MSc courses beginning in June)
- June (join MSc courses beginning in September)