International Commercial Law
School - Salford Business School
Subject area - Law
Start Dates(s): September; January; March; June; November; July
LLM (one year full-time, two years part-time)
PgDip (eight months full-time, sixteen months part-time)
PgCert (four months full-time, eight months part-time)
Part-time - £1,417 per 30 credit module
UK - £8,500
International - £13,500
- Offers the highly prestigious Master’s of Laws qualification
- Gives law graduates the opportunity to take taught modules in advanced international commercial law subjects
- Learn in an internationally-orientated environment with access to a global network of like-minded professionals
- Part-time study option
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
This programme is suspended for June and July entry. There are still places on our March and September courses.
This course provides law graduates with the opportunity for advanced learning in key areas of international commercial law, including: International Sale of Goods, International Intellectual Property Law, International Corporate Law and Governance, and Advanced Contract Law and Negotiation.
Delivery is concentrated on a contextual business bias, and students benefit from the networking and employment prospects offered by a large and dynamic Business School.
At the final stage of study (through the Business Innovation Project) students will be able to choose whether to pursue a traditional research dissertation or a work-based project report based upon employment or a placement experience.
The course also offers a distance learning option through our official partner Robert Kennedy College, Zurich, Switzerland.
The programme is block delivered and there are six entry points per year. Students will take the modules below in a sequence dependent on their start date.
- International Law of the Sale of Goods
- International Intellectual Property Law
- International Corporate Law and Governance
- Advanced Contract Law and Negotiation
- Business Innovation Project:
- Live Project