Finance and Investment Management
School - Salford Business School
Subject area - International Finance, Accounting and Economics
Start Dates(s): September
MSc (one year full-time or two years part-time)
- This programme makes extensive use of the Bloomberg Trading suite
- Taught by subject area experts
- Covers modern finance theory and investment strategy to an advanced level
- Part-time study option
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
The course covers modern finance theory and investment strategy to an advanced level with a particular emphasis on empirical analysis of finance and investment modules. This programme makes extensive use of the Bloomberg Trading machines to train students to be traders and highly trained analysts. You will also learn the importance of Big Data in Finance.
Modules include topics such as:
Corporate and Quantitative Finance, Equity Valuation and Financial Statement Analysis, Fixed Income and Derivative Securities Analysis, Risk, Portfolio and Investment Analysis.