Designing and Evaluating Workplace Strategies for Health and Wellbeing - Single Module
Level 7 (30 Credits)
School - School of Health Sciences
Subject area - Sport, Exercise and Physiotherapy
Start Dates(s): September
Part-time - £1,230 per 30 credit module
- You will explore physical and psychological health and wellbeing strategies in the workplace, considering different perspective
- You will examine the principles and processes involved for service evaluation and redesig
- You will be prepared to apply a rigorous approach to research and complete a research project
- NHS funding available
- Work/industrial placement opportunity
- International students can apply
This module focuses on the workplace including strategies to facilitate employee health and wellbeing and organisational issues, such as policy, procedure and their implementation. You will identify and evaluate interventions and approaches used, raise appropriate research questions and make recommendations for further study and service improvement.
This module will cover research methods to enable you to select and apply the most appropriate investigations and designs to address your identified questions.
You will develop your critical appraisal skills and be able to critically debate and justify appropriate workplace strategies to improve or maintain physical and psychological health and wellbeing.
You will be able to critically evaluate and redesign a service or programme with attention to effective resource management and meaningful outcomes.