Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Physical Health - Single Module
Level 7 (30 Credits)
School - School of Health and Society
Subject area - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Start Dates(s): January
Part-time - £1,260 per 30 credit module
- Taught by creative subject experts who are engaged in cognitive behavioural practice.
- Useful for people who work in a physical care environment who want to enhance the psychological elements of care.
- It is useful as CPD for people who are already trained in CBT.
- A part-time only course
- International students can apply
This module explores:
- The theoretical and evidence-based introduction to using CBT with clients who have physical health conditions and those who require chronic disease self-management
- The use of CBT, enabling you to work specifically with clients who require chronic disease self-management
- Therapeutic skills for assessing and managing medically unexplained symptoms
- Effectiveness of CBT interventions for physical health problems and medically unexplained symptoms.