Advanced Occupational Therapy
School - School of Health Sciences
Subject area - Radiography and Occupational Health
Start Date(s): September
MSc (three years part-time distance learning)
PgDip (two years part-time distance learning)
PgCert (one year part-time distance learning)
Selected stand-alone module (30 Master level credits)
Distance Learning - £2,280 (for year one)
- Study entirely online using our Virtual Learning Environment
- Apply the skills and theory you learn to your own work place
- Gain a global perspective in the field of occupational therapy
- International students can apply
You can study this highly regarded qualification online from anywhere in the world, which is ideal if you have a busy work schedule and home life.
The course is a flexible route by which to achieve expert status within your profession. Upon graduation, you'll have gained a global perspective on the field of occupational therapy.
This course is delivered entirely online providing you with the opportunity to learn from, share and engage in critical debate with peers and colleagues all over the world.
We appreciate that undertaking a course entirely online may seem a daunting process and to help you meet this challenge we will provide you with tutorial and technical support. Our aim is to create an online community of like-minded individuals who support and encourage each other to make a difference in the world of occupational therapy.
The full course runs part-time over three years giving you the chance to exit with the following awards:
- Postgraduate Certificate: two modules over one year
- Postgraduate Diploma: four modules over two years
- Master's: four modules plus a dissertation over three years
- Selected stand-alone module (30 master's level credits)