The Online Advanced Strategic Management course focuses on your strategic thinking and leadership skills to shape you into a key component of change and growth of your business. This course provides a strategic framework through which your organisational strategy can be integrated and implemented for sustainable strategic success.
The ability to understand and influence the strategy process is an essential requirement of modern management, this online course will give you the foundations to play a pivotal role in developing and executing strategy that are both relevant to the success of your organisation and your personal career development.
Tutor: Eileen Roddy is the Dean International of Salford Business School. An enthusiastic, commercially orientated professional, dedicated to the concept of life-long learning and continuing academic and professional development in the global market place.
Eileen is a professional trainer and qualified lecturer in Accounting and Strategic Management, involved in creating dynamic products and services for CIMA Students and Members to support their study of the qualification and mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
By completing this course you will have learnt how to:
- Analyse your current strategic position
- Create strategically formulated vision and mission statements
- Implement stakeholder analyses to enable management of diverse interests
- Adapt strategy into effective and achievable business and operational plans
- Revise, refresh and develop management skills which enable strategic plans to be implemented effectively