High Performance Leadership Online Masterclass
Are you ready to focus on you, your leadership potential, your vision, and the bigger impact you can make on your team, organisation, and customers?
This High Performance Leadership Online Masterclass will enhance your leadership skills and give you organisational agility, create a culture of execution, innovation and develop a team of high performance employees who are engaged and share your vision. This unique online training course will prepare you to inspire those you lead, as you navigate an increasingly complex career. The insights you gain on this course will stay with you throughout your career.
- £199 + VAT
- Study Time:
- 6 Hours
- Enrolment Length:
- 6 Months
- Course Format:
- Entry Requirements:
- None Specific
Helping you transition from a management to a leadership role. Introducing you to a higher level of self-awareness and self-management, motivation skills, emotional intelligence, culture, ethics and values. Maximise team performance to meet your organisations objectives.
Completing this course will enable you to:
- Define your leadership role
- Develop new approaches for leading your teams to achieve sustained high performance, and build high quality relationships
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve leadership decision making, and enhance your ability to lead through influence
- Reflect critically on your leadership style to make the most of your strengths, and manage your areas of risk
Module 1: Introduction to Leadership
- Introduction to Leadership
- Why Leadership Matters
- The core functions of leadership
- How leadership works
Module 2: Goal Setting Practices
- Setting Goals & Energise Action
- What motivation is
- Motivational values
- Core Beliefs - Personal Identity
- Motivation & Sense making
- Cultural Change
- Staying Together
- Expectations, Self Efficacy, Self Regulation
Module 3: Working Together Practices
- Alignment & Renewal
- Collaboration practices of leadership
- Decision Making Practices
Module 4: Staying Together Practices
- Group Identity & Enterprise Culture
- Roles in Groups
- Team roles and team working
- Social Dynamics
- Enterprise Culture
- Staying together
Module 5: Keeping Going Practices
- Keeping going and evolving
- Setting Goals
Module 6: Summary & Next Steps
David Beech is an organisational psychologist with over 15 years experience working in partnership with senior managers and boards of directors on leadership development and leadership development programmes. He works across the private, public and not for profit sectors in the UK and internationally.
David received a DPhil in Leadership Behaviour from the University of Sussex, a master's degree in Organisational Behaviour from Birkbeck College, University of London, and his undergraduate degree in Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology from the University of Surrey.
He currently lectures at Salford Business School, and formerly served as a Client and Programme Director for Leadership and Organisation Behaviour with Ashridge Business School, Principal Consultant in Organisational Effectiveness for Hewitt Associates, and at SHL, designed and delivered Assessment and Development Centres for the boardroom to frontline management. David held managerial and executive roles in Organisation Development and HR with Unilever, Siemens, and Duracell.