Understanding Contract Law
The first section will cover business to business contract law (essential elements of a binding contract). This will begin by outlining the academic background to the rules of contracting.
The course will then move on and look at the practical elements, with a focus on terms of the contract itself, both express and implied. It is often express terms that cause the difficulty.
With examples from delegates, typical contract traps will be discussed (with emphasis on exclusion clauses and causes that limit liability) and how to avoid them.
The course will then take delegates through the legislative provisions that govern their commercial arrangements and how this relates to their contracting, in particular the rights and obligations that flow from the various forms of legislation.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
By the end of this one day course delegates will know how to:
- Understanding of contract law
- Essential elements of business to business contract negotiation
- Typical contract traps and how to avoid them
- Emphasis on exclusion clauses and clauses that limit liability
- Understanding of legislation that govern commercial arrangements
- Rights and obligations from various forms of legislation