Curriculum: Theory, concepts and influences
An opportunity for those with responsibility for curriculum planning and development to explore some of the underpinning theories and concepts of curriculum and examine their own role in shaping it.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Curriculum can be designed, delivered and experienced in a variety of different ways. The session(s) offers an opportunity for participants to explore theories, concepts and values underpinning the curriculum and consider these in relation to their own curriculum contexts. Participants will be encouraged to relate this to their professional roles in order to make more informed choices in the development and planning of the curriculum.
- Introduction to curriculum: definitions of curriculum
- Curriculum influences 1: Professional roles and values
- Curriculum models: product, process and alternative models
- Curriculum influences 2: Economic, historical, social
- Hidden curriculum
- Curriculum Development: application of learning
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
Who should attend?
Middle and Senior leaders with responsibility for curriculum leadership and development.