The Elite Executive Programme – Fit for Business (Module 1)
The Elite Executive Programme (EEP) has been specifically designed to meet the needs and aims of employees and organisations operating in high-pressure environments. The programme strikes an appropriate balance between a person’s personal and professional needs and the business drivers of the organisation
Throughout this elite programme you’ll learn from the best: secrets from the All Blacks, SAS and other world leaders: Understanding your brain enables you to play consistently at a higher level. Gain insights and understandings from some of the world’s leading sports figures around how they manage and lead their talent to great achievements even when the odds are stacked against them.
Complimented by key note speakers from sport and industry to drive home key learning objectives giving an immediate impact upon you, your role and your career.
- Module 1: 3 days
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Never before has the understanding for human performance been made so readily available. You will come to see what a substantial role an understanding of the brain can play in how you work with people and how more than any other time in the history of business, knowing how to apply a knowledge of the brain in the business environment is an important and fundamental part of creating the context for success.
Michael O’Flaherty is an experienced learning and development coach and team facilitator based in the North West of England and approaching 10,000 hours of contact time with clients. He works with leaders, senior managers and coaches from varied industries including professional sport, mobile technologies, automotives, manufacturing, contracting and sales.
Michael has developed a strong reputation as a straightforward, pragmatic, results orientated coach. He has outstanding rapport building skills meaning he can quickly identify a client's strengths and build upon these. Working with Michael means lots of support, motivation, encouragement and no little challenge. Added to this there is plenty of wit and humour!
- The Coaches Training Institute – The Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching
- The Coaches Training Institute – The Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfilment, Balance, Process and Coaching in the Bones
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR Management Level 5 Pass
- CIPD Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision Level 7 Merit
Tony, having been forced to retire early from professional football due to injury, has forged a career in sports performance and become one of the country’s leading experts on neuroscience and how it relates to sport. After four years as a player at Bristol City, Tony trained as a Chartered Physiotherapist working at Manchester City and Blackburn. He became head of performance management at Blackburn, a role he then took up with City.
Tony’s interest in the area of performance psychology took him into the field of neuroscience – how people’s brains respond in a high performance environment. Already used to great effect in people development, the power of neuroscience is a feature of the Master’s in Sporting Directorship course, which Tony co-founded, bringing the subject into the business arena too. Tony is a member of the Neuro Practitioners Guild made up of a select group of practitioners in global business from neuroscience. He has worked across football, rugby and corporate business with coaches, managers and senior management teams.
Confirmed Speaker for August :-
Andy Harrison, Programme Director of GB Cycling
Previous VSI masterclass speakers have included
|Andy Harrison||Programme Director GB Cycling|
|Brian Marwood||Managing Director of Manchester City Football Services|
|Damien Comolli||Director of Football|
|Dan Ashworth||Technical Director at The FA|
|Diane Modahl||Olympic Athlete|
|Garry Cook||Global Brand Director UFC|
|James Cooper||Presenter Sky Sports|
|John O'hare||Assistant Chief Constable Greater Manchester Police|
|Kevin Roberts||Former Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide|
|Phil Davies||Former Rugby Player, Head Coach Namibia Rugby FC|
|Rick Parry||Former Head of Premier League and CEO of LFC|
|Ashley Giles||Former England International Cricketer|
|Mark Queto||Former England International Rugby Player|
Module Title: The Optimal Performance State (OPS).
Optimal Performance State
The demands an executive faces to sustain high performance day in day out dwarf those demands placed on an athlete. For example, the average professional athlete spends the majority of his career practicing and only a small percentage of their career competing. The typical executive in comparison devotes almost no time to training, yet must perform on demand often 12 hours a day. An athlete will have an off -season an executive may get a few weeks holiday. An athlete’s career spans some 10-15 years, whilst an executive may work for 40 years.
- To comprehend the key concepts of the OPS
- Empower the learner to manage their performance state
- Provide learners with a range of positive rituals that enhance their physical, emotional and mental wellbeing aligned to the OPS.
To empower learners to understand the OPS and how to apply and implement their positive rituals to aid the development of their OPS.
Module Title: Rituals to train your ideal performance state
- To understand your physical capacity
- To understand your emotional capacity
- To understand your mental capacity
- To empower leaners to understand in greater detail the importance of their rituals and how they aid
- Reflect on their positive rituals relating this to the OPS
- Challenge your belief scheme around working hard
- Have a tool to train some down time
- Managing your state is more important than managing your time
Module Title: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus and Working Smarter All day Long
Learn to think and behave with the brain in mind. When you develop the ability to understand the brain more deeply – to have “mindsight”- you have a conscious choice over how to engage your brain and the power to change habits.
- Understand how you stay cool in any situation to make the best decision
- How to effectively change other peoples’ behaviour
- How to influence people
- The learner will take away a training bag of strategies and tools used by elite executives and high performing individuals that will improve personal and organisational performance.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
The Programme empowers you to understand how your brain works; providing you with tools based on rigorous scientific research to enhance people performance throughout the workforce and yourself.
If you are a frontline employee - this programme will help you avoid burnout and become more effective.
If you are a manager - the information offered will enable you to delegate with more skill and juggle various projects with more success.
If you are in a Leadership position – knowing about the brain can help you create an organisational structure that inspires your employees to take pride in their work, bring more attention and resourcefulness to their tasks, and work more collaboratively with their peers
- Equip the team with the tools and knowledge to assess and manage their performance state;
- To understand and plan ahead recognising points of stress, high workload and potential team flash points;
- To identify, through thorough understanding of the need to exercise and rest the brain appropriately, the coping mechanisms required to minimise the ‘threat response’ of the brain;
- To recognise in them and others the need to make contingencies, discuss, plan and promote the correct level of stress to drive performance and manage conflict;
- Understand and practice the techniques of exercising the mind just like a highly tuned athlete to enhance performance taking a holistic approach to mental, physical and emotional management;
- To embed the techniques and framework in everyday practice by understanding how to harness pressure, manage your physical, emotional and mental state and function across these three spheres of spaced learning;
- To demonstrate progression in mental toughness, Emotional Control and Growth Mindset.