The Executive Performance Programme – Fit for Business
The programme is designed for Executives, senior managers & middle managers aspiring for senior roles seeking to improve their knowledge on how you can significantly improve your development while engaging and motivating others allowing them to continue discover their potential. Providing a guide to practical, effective actions based on how high performing teams from across sport and business operate to achieve their objectives. It offers you a challenging and rewarding experience that will equip you with the advanced skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen profession. Helping you take your career to the next level and giving you maximum impact on your career with minimum time away from the workplace.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
What all high performing organisations know is that, people are their greatest asset – people make it happen, people are the catalyst for change.
A governmental report ‘Engage for Success” evidences the UK has an employee engagement deficit that is killing Income & Growth,
Productivity & Performance, Customer & Client satisfaction, Innovation, Retention and driving absence from work resulting in poor wellbeing within individuals and the organisation.
The evidence is supported from applied understandings from the world of neuroscience – how the brain drives performance.
How the course benefits the delegate and their organisation:
- Discard outdated approaches and learn up-to-the-minute strategies
- Develop your ability to better understand your team & customers therefore influencing their performance and building strong working relationships
- Develop your ability to quieten your mind. An important skill need to attain personal performance
- Gain exposure to best practices and benchmarks beyond your industry
- Develop this skill of staying cool under pressure
- Develop techniques to problem solve and decision make more impact fully
- It will make challenging conversations and giving difficult feedback possible without losing time through miscommunication.
- The confidence to take on tough work and to develop the capability of their teams to be decisive, assertive and focused and critically motivated & committed
- The ability to ‘Unfocus’ a key component to how the brain thinks, feels and behaves
- Debunk the myth of constantly working which drives underperformance
- Lead with your brain switched on, not through emotion
- Getting results easily and with less effort.
- Facilitate affective change that excites rather than creates fear
- To have a personally tailored style of communicating with others which exudes confidence and builds confidence in others.
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job
- Go from ideas to action with practical exercises and group project
- Gain access to advice from an outstanding faculty team even after the seminar
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Learn best practice leadership & management techniques and how they can be applied within industry
By attending, leaders and managers will be able to successfully challenge and overcome even the most difficult of situations within their role and their organisations.
Michael O’Flaherty is an experienced learning and development coach and team facilitator based in the North West of England and approaching 10,000 hours of contact time with clients. He works with leaders, senior managers and coaches from varied industries including professional sport, mobile technologies, automotives, manufacturing, contracting and sales.
Michael has developed a strong reputation as a straightforward, pragmatic, results orientated coach. He has outstanding rapport building skills meaning he can quickly identify a client's strengths and build upon these. Working with Michael means lots of support, motivation, encouragement and no little challenge. Added to this there is plenty of wit and humour!
- The Coaches Training Institute – The Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching
- The Coaches Training Institute – The Fundamentals of Co-Active Coaching, Fulfilment, Balance, Process and Coaching in the Bones
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR Management Level 5 Pass
- CIPD Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision Level 7 Merit
Tony, having been forced to retire early from professional football due to injury, has forged a career in sports performance and become one of the country’s leading experts on neuroscience and how it relates to sport. After four years as a player at Bristol City, Tony trained as a Chartered Physiotherapist working at Manchester City and Blackburn. He became head of performance management at Blackburn, a role he then took up with City.
Tony’s interest in the area of performance psychology took him into the field of neuroscience – how people’s brains respond in a high performance environment. Already used to great effect in people development, the power of neuroscience is a feature of the Master’s in Sporting Directorship course, which Tony co-founded, bringing the subject into the business arena too. Tony is a member of the Neuro Practitioners Guild made up of a select group of practitioners in global business from neuroscience. He has worked across football, rugby and corporate business with coaches, managers and senior management teams.
Previous VSI masterclass speakers have included
|Andy Harrison||Programme Director GB Cycling|
|Brian Marwood||Managing Director of Manchester City Football Services|
|Damien Comolli||Director of Football|
|Dan Ashworth||Technical Director at The FA|
|Diane Modahl||Olympic Athlete|
|Garry Cook||Global Brand Director UFC|
|James Cooper||Presenter Sky Sports|
|John O'hare||Assistant Chief Constable Greater Manchester Police|
|Kevin Roberts||Former Chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide|
|Phil Davies||Former Rugby Player, Head Coach Namibia Rugby FC|
|Rick Parry||Former Head of Premier League and CEO of LFC|
|Ashley Giles||Former England International Cricketer|
|Mark Cueto||Former England International Rugby Player|
VSI are a specialist group of experienced sporting & business professionals, established to create a foundation for enlightened leadership and human performance through the design and delivery of visionary business development programmes. Working with Managers, CEO’s and executive teams in the world of global sport and business they push the boundaries through evidenced based research and real world case studies to challenge the conventional wisdom.
The Elite Executive programme is derived through their extensive PhD research and contemporary experience of working in high-pressured environments that requires immediate results that create sustainable behavioural change.
They have a passion for people, innovation and a can do approach
Day 1 - How the Brain drives Human & Business Performance
- Understand how the brains primary function drives personal & Business behaviour
- You can teach an old dog new tricks: Neuroplasticity
- The brain is a constant argument: To succeed first you must get out of your own way
- It takes strong willed person to rest: Learning’s from the Navy Seals
- Under pressure you perform 15% better or worse: Alex Ferguson
- Stimulate the ‘Adult Brain’ or die a quiet death
- Your optimal performance state
- Guest speaker from a high performing Sports Organisation
Day 2 - Tools to improve personal & business success
- Sphere of Excellence
- We are all Psychopaths: What this means to performance
- Find your Optimal Performance State: Learn from business and Olympic Athletes
- Know your Numbers: You cant control your performance until You’re in control of yourself: Phil Jackson
- Facilitate affective change. You cannot force the brain to change
- Four steps to behavioural change
Day 3 - Build your personal and business strategy
- How to increase your influence and have a greater impact on performance: SCARF
- Command & control to shared leadership: Learn from the most Successful sports team in history: All Blacks
- The trouble with Feedback: Feedforward to engage the brain#
- Leading Change. Managing with the brain in mind
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Gain a sound understanding of how the brain works and why it is important for elite performance to have this understanding when managing yourself, others, teams and business critical relationships.
- How to manage ineffective, unhelpful thoughts that negatively impact on the performance of yourself and others.
- How to deliver feedback to yourself and others that eliminates lost time and efficiency due to ineffective, unhelpful, unproductive conversations.
- How to help yourself and others to understand and maintain their ‘Optimum Performance State’.
- Where, when and how to apply the knowledge your new skills to achieve the maximum impact on your organization - deliver profit and success.
- Take home valuable advice and hard fought experience from guest speakers from the world of elite sport