The Criminal Justice Process Workshop
Understand current trends in the criminal justice process. Within this unique 1-day CPD course, designed and delivered by academics and practitioners, you’ll benefit from an overview of the criminal justice system, debate with experienced practitioners and network with peers.
"This unique course designed and delivered by academics and practitioners gives an invaluable opportunity to analyse and understand current trends in the criminal justice process. It will benefit criminal justice practitioners seeking to widen and develop their professional knowledge, and those who are interested in working in criminal justice." - Chris Sheffield, OBE, former Governor HMP Manchester.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Understanding the Criminal Justice Process
This criminal justice training programme enables attendees to discover the following:
- Find out more about the criminal justice process by following two hypothetical cases (a rape and a burglary) from beginning to end
- Get involved in the decision-making at each stage
- Debate with experienced criminal justice practitioners and criminologists
- Network with colleagues from other criminal justice agencies
This workshop has been designed for criminal justice practitioners, organisations wishing to understand more about the criminal justice system, and professionals within local bodies who have to work with CJS but require a more solid understanding of how each department works together.
Reserve a spot on the Criminal Justice Process Workshop here.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
A unique 1-day Continuing Professional Development course, participants who have completed this course will gain:
- A systematic overview of the entire criminal justice system and the role of each agency within it.
- The ability to identify and reflect on key questions regarding their own professional and practical responsibilities and their contribution to criminal justice.
- An opportunity to share experiences and questions with practitioners from other agencies.