Strategic Analysis for Managers
This Strategic analysis for managers programme systematically introduces various concepts relating to strategy formulation and implementation to the participants.
Participants will develop an understanding about strategies at the business-level and will learn how organizations achieve growth by implementing them with the help of case studies and simulation.
The foundation for strategy development is laid through external and internal analyses. The inputs received from these analyses are effectively used to formulate business-level strategies in conformity with the vision and mission of the organisation. Reading of the cases and the instruction manual for the simulation is essential before attending the programme.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
- An overview of the strategy formulation and implementation process
- Industry analysis
- Scenario Planning
- Competitive Strategy
- Business Models
- Discussion of the case entitled “Husky Injection Molding Systems” to develop an understanding about the competitive positioning of an organisation
Strategy Simulation - Participants will be divided into groups and each group will run a company. In each round of the simulation, the participants will make decisions to enhance their competitive position. The teams will compete against each other in each round and finally one of the teams will win.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
The specific objectives of this programme are to develop the ability to:
- Conduct strategic analysis using various tools and frameworks
- Make strategic decisions at the business-level of an organisation
- Diagnose strategic problems in an organisation and make effective recommendations
- Think strategically
This programme will be useful for managers and executives who are interested in developing their skills in formulating and implementing strategies.