Sarah Key's Problem Back Masterclass Level 3
Early Bird Discount Offer
10% off for a limited time only. Use Discount code EARLY10 when booking online.
This highly comprehensive insight into lower back pain treatment and management, from expert Sarah Key, is delivered over theory webinars and 2-day practical sessions.
Physiotherapists are at the coalface in dealing with lower back pain management. Yet with different syllabi, undergraduate training and post-graduate experience it’s often the luck of the draw how competent (and effective) you are. It’s fairly common for all professionals to feel daunted when facing a patient with acute back pain, or dealing with somebody who’s been everywhere and tried everything with their back.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
LEVEL 3 THEORY CONTENT VIA WEBINAR
- Thoughts on Crisis Situations, Common Conditions and Congenital Disorders
- Posture and Leg Length in the Genesis of Back Pain
- Muscle Spasm, The Wild Card
2-DAY PRACTICAL ADJUNCT FOR LEVEL 3
- Recap and development of lumbar spine techniques
- Thoracic and cervical spine mobilisation techniques
- Decompression for SIJ, lumbar and thoracic spines using the BackBlock.
- Self-mobilisation exercises for thoracic and cervical spine
- Two in-vivo patients treated using SK Method.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|