Sarah Key's Problem Back Masterclass Level 3
This highly comprehensive insight into lower back pain treatment and management, from expert Sarah Key, is delivered over theory webinars and 2-day practical sessions.
Physiotherapists are at the coalface in dealing with lower back pain management. Yet with different syllabi, undergraduate training and post-graduate experience it’s often the luck of the draw how competent (and effective) you are. It’s fairly common for all professionals to feel daunted when facing a patient with acute back pain, or dealing with somebody who’s been everywhere and tried everything with their back.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
LEVEL 3 THEORY CONTENT VIA WEBINAR
- Thoughts on Crisis Situations, Common Conditions and Congenital Disorders
- Posture and Leg Length in the Genesis of Back Pain
- Muscle Spasm, The Wild Card
2-DAY PRACTICAL ADJUNCT FOR LEVEL 3
- Recap and development of lumbar spine techniques
- Thoracic and cervical spine mobilisation techniques
- Decompression for SIJ, lumbar and thoracic spines using the BackBlock.
- Self-mobilisation exercises for thoracic and cervical spine
- Two in-vivo patients treated using SK Method.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|