NOA Outsourcing Governance
The focus of this workshop is the role and importance of outsourcing governance. We will be discussing the challenges of governance in outsourcing, governance structures and the difference between ‘Loose vs. Tight’ governance. The workshop will also look at the:
- role of the retained team
- particular challenges of multi sourcing governance,
- importance of effective governance meetings
- focus of governance reporting necessary to ensure the arrangement delivers to expectations.
The format of the workshop has been designed to allow the group to interact and share their own views and experiences in a relaxed environment. Participants are encouraged to relate the topics to their own situation and to consider solutions that will work best for them.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Outsourcing Governance will cover:
- The role and importance of outsourcing governance
- What kind of governance works best for your outsourcing arrangements?
- Loose vs. Tight governance to maintain control, support and continuous improvement
- Enabling collaboration
- Governance in a multi-sourcing environment
- How to develop successful reporting?
- Delivering Insight and Oversight
Course Facilitator - Chris Halward
Chris Halward has been involved in outsourcing since the early 1990s. He is Director of Professional Development for the NOA and led the initiative to establish the first university accredited series of qualifications for outsourcing professionals. He led the development of the NOA Life Cycle and was a member of the NOA SIG contributing to the development of BS11000 the standard for collaborative working.He is currently contributing to the development of the latest outsourcing international standards.
In his earlier career he was a head of training and quality service for a subsidiary of the NatWest that provided outsourced retail finance services to both large and small organisations throughout the UK. He was a director of an outsource service provider and consultancy business and has worked on numerous outsourcing projects in various roles in the UK and across Europe, the Middle East and the US. His qualifications include an MA, which focused on outsourcing, and a certificate in Call Centre Management.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for: Supplier relationship managers, contract managers, supplier account and operations managers, bid managers, procurement managers involved in outsourcing, managers who are impacted by outsourcing, operations managers in outsource provider organisations.