Neuro Linguistic Programming
Understanding & application of NLP principles & techniques will assist you, the practitioner, to enhance your communication skills, to engage others more effectively & support self-management & self-presentation. Therefore, enhancing practice, performance & satisfaction in the workplace, while supporting a positive service user experience.
Jacqui McKenna is a senior lecturer in Occupational Therapy & a Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (approved by the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)).
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
- NLP key concepts, with links to emotional intelligence (EI)
- Applying NLP strategies to enhance communication & the engagement of others
- Applying NLP techniques to self, in order to manage emotional states for best performance & presentation.
9.30 - Registration
- An overview of NLP
- Engagement activity
- Practical activity & experimentation
- Four key principles of effective communication
- Discussion, techniques & exercises
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- To introduce the key concepts & principles of NLP, including definitions, sensory modalities, representational systems & pre-suppositions, linking these to the NLP communication model & Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- To apply the concepts & principles of NLP to communication, engagement & self-presentation.
- To introduce NLP strategies & techniques, with opportunities for practice, experimentation & discussion.