Video Marketing.. Content Creation
Delivered by one of the UK’s top broadcast journalists, this two-day course will give you all the skills to make broadcast quality online content using the latest mobile technologies.
You will learn both narrative and technical skills – the use of cameras and microphones and how to find and tell the story that will enhance your brand and customer base.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
This two-day intensive course will give you both the story-telling and technical skills to confidently produce broadcast-quality video. You will be introduced to a variety of video techniques and find out about some of the best digital storytelling on the web.
This is a very hands-on course, giving you multiple opportunities to shoot your own material using either professional cameras or smart phones
You will discover how to find stories for video, how to tell them in a compelling narrative and how to get them to your audience.
Andrew Lindsay is a writer and broadcaster with 15 years experience who has worked at network and international level for the BBC and ITV. For the BBC, he is a TV sports news presenter working for the BBC News Channel and BBC World News plus work on BBC One and BBC Two. He has presented from major events including the Champions League and the 2012 London Olympic Games. He is also a freelance presenter for a range of programmes on MUTV (Manchester United TV) including United In Press and Scouting Mission. He is based in Manchester and London.
- Introduction to the discipline of short-form story-telling.
- Writing for video/broadcast
- Building a sequence
- Shooting sequences on professional cameras and/or using mobile journalism
- Using microphones
- An introduction to Avid Media Composer – editing software
- Turning your shots and interviews into a package.
- The multi-shot interview
- Animating text and statistics onto video.
- The final edit
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
On successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Create effective content to use online as part of a marketing strategy or within a journalistic context
- Write effectively for video and/or broadcast
- Identify the requirements needed for a good story and how to present it across a range of digital platforms to a high professional standard.
- Understand digital storytelling and its current uses to reach wider audiences
- Use camera and editing technologies for video storytelling
Who should attend?
- Journalists wanting to broaden skills in a digital world;
- Producers wanting to learn how to self-shoot;
- Internal communications/marketing professionals wanting to improve scripting for short-form video story telling and get more from smart phones and software.