Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Through a blend of theoretical teaching, practical exercises and real life examples, this 4-day course will teach you the core Lean and Six Sigma principles, concepts and tools that are invaluable for any team who want to reduce costs and improve the customer experience.
Using the DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control) Framework, you’ll learn about the different Lean and Six Sigma tools and how to apply them to everyday challenges. Develop the skills needed to select the relevant methods, templates and techniques throughout the different stages of any project, apply practical and graphical tools to identify root causes of problems and lead team members in applying the Lean Six Sigma methodology. The course will also include a basic introduction to statistics and statistical analysis software.
This course is in collaboration with BT
Other Courses in collaboration with BT
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
There is an opportunity to gain an accreditation with this programme for an extra £300. Enquire to Phil on 0161 295 2025
- Certification available: Six Sigma Green Belt and / or Lean Practitioner.
Adele is a Senior Consultant at BT, her skills and expertise span Master Black Belt/ Lean Master and she has experience of coaching and teaching Six Sigma across various industries. She is responsible for delivering and developing training and coaches in Six Sigma, Lean and Change Management. Adele is qualified to conduct certifications for the BQF, also liaises and develops our next new partnerships.
Paul is a Senior Consultant at BT leading in the deployment of Continuous Improvement throughout the business. Qualified in certification, Paul also coaches and delivers training in Lean and Six Sigma. He moved to BT Group Transformation in March 2013, with his main focus being the design and development of continuous improvement across BT Group
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
By the end of the course you would be ready to:
- How the principles of Lean Six Sigma are applied and how they can help your team deliver meaningful change.
- Learning how to identify opportunities to remove waste from processes and improve the quality of products and services.
- How to use facts and data to establish the root cause of a problem.
- Selecting the solution that will deliver the greatest benefit for customers, people and business.
- How to use visual management to monitor performance and help ensure improvement is sustained.