Leading Through Change: Executive Leaders Training (Stockholm)
Understanding the organisation, including its workforce and how it operates, is key if leaders are going to break down silos and barriers. The ability to work co-operatively and collaboratively, both within and between partner organisations, is also an integral part of creating a successful 21st century organisation.
The 1-day Leading Through Change – Executive Leaders seminar will leave delegates with a foundation upon which they can build a leadership framework, which can be rolled out more extensively moving forward.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Why Attend the Leading Through Change Training Programme?
The main aim of any organisation and their staff is to deliver the best service possible to their customers or clients. However, organisations will only improve their outcomes and become more effective if they are successfully led at all levels.
Organisations have also become more complex and highly interdependent following the onset of the digital age. Attendance at Leading through Change will give delegates the confidence to try new and creative approaches in the workplace, deal with complex leadership situations and provide effective service outcomes.
This leadership training programme is suitable for executive leaders in a wealth of sectors – within both public and private organisations
Session One: Organisational Culture
The Organisational Culture session will focus on the need for a constructive organisational culture and what factors or behaviours hinder this development. Culture is to organisations what personality is to people. Not necessarily visible in the organisation or individual, culture nevertheless has a tremendous impact, both on those concerned and on the results they produce. Using a researched and benchmarked Culture measurement tool, participants will be able to access an easily understandable and measurable picture of how stakeholders view the current culture and how they would like the culture to be.
Session Two: High Impact Leadership
The High Impact leadership session will focus on:
- Understanding how leaders shape the performance of others in their organisation and the impact they have on culture.
- Leaders becoming more self-aware and therefore accepting why and where development is needed.
- The leader’s thought patterns, their impact on their team and identifying new strategies to address these.
- Participants will use a measurement tool to assess their own behaviours and characteristics as these have an impact on their own leadership styles
Session Three: Team Effectiveness
The Team Effectiveness session focuses on getting individuals, teams and the organisation aligned around a clear and inspiring purpose and vision. The main points to be covered include:
- Being clear and committed on how people want to work together, including the collective leadership impact measures and the desired behaviours necessary to contribute to a constructive organisational culture.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the team’s purpose, including what uniquely makes them a partner of choice.
- Clarifying who their stakeholders are and exploring their needs with them.
- Developing an inspiring and engaging definition of success for the team.
- Taking accountability at the relevant organisational levels for achieving the desired outcomes.
- As a group participants will engage in a team problem-solving exercise and subsequent diagnostic that offers insights into how a group functions.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
When you attend the Leading through Change - Executive Leaders course, you will return to your workplace with the basic tools to:
- Harness the leadership potential and talent across your organisation
- Build shared responsibility within your organisation
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviour across all levels of your organisation
- Develop and empower the leadership capacity of colleagues
- Seek to contribute to the leadership process
- Draw upon your values, strengths and abilities to deliver high standards of service