ILM Level 7 Management Coaching and Mentoring Programme
This intensive Management Coaching and Mentoring programme is aimed at managers and business professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, to establish coaching on an organisational level, or are aspiring to become a professional coach.
The purpose of the programme is to give individuals a sound basis in coaching and mentoring practice allowing them to become competent workplace coaches. The programme is highly interactive and delegates will be required to participate in a range of large and small group exercises, group debates and discussions, coaching practice, feedback sessions and individual reflection.
Module 1 takes place over 3 consecutive days. You will then have a few months off to complete the level 3 assessment and Module 2 will then take place over 2 consecutive days. Module 3 will then take place as a separate 1 day advanced course.
*Assessment and Accreditation fees are included in the price shown*
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Benefits for individuals include:
- Powerful, inspirational communication skills
- Increased openness to opportunities for personal learning and development
- Ability to create targeted performance improvements for self, individuals, teams and businesses
- Develop the ability to support others through change, and become resilient when challenged
- Develop self-awareness and leadership capability
Benefits for the organisation include:
- Demonstrates commitment to individuals and their development
- Higher organisational performance and productivity
- Facilitates the adoption of a new culture or management change
- Supports cost reduction and business growth
About Chapel House
“Supporting Learning, Development and Change”
Chapel House are a UK based, accredited, professional training and consultancy organisation with programmes, projects and packages available across the globe.
We currently offer accreditation from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), and in 2015 accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Institute of Supply Chain Management (IoSCM).
Our expertise is in delivering commercial training programmes, leadership development, business coach training, and bespoke executive development courses. We aim to impart cutting edge research and thought leadership through teaching, providing our delegates not only with insight and theory, but also the confidence and know how to apply learning to their organisation immediately. This ensures a fantastic return on investment for all the businesses and institutions we work with.
We work in close alliance with the University of York, and deliver the University’s executive training programmes to businesses and organisations around the world. In partnership, we deliver the world class York Executive Leadership Programme, accredited at Level 7 on the qualification framework, although we specialise in developing leaders at every level of the organisation
Ready to start your assignments?
Once you have completed the two modules and are ready to start your assignments, you will be registered with the ILM and will have up to three years to complete the three mandatory assignments. Salford Professional Development are always there at the end of a phone if you have any queries regarding your assignments. We recommend you join the monthly tutorials that are either face to face or via conference call.
November 20th – November 22nd 2017 @ University of Salford
February 19th – February 21st 2018 @ University of Salford
May 21st – May 23rd 2018 @ University of Salford
July 9th – July 11th 2018 @ University of Salford
January 18th – January 19th 2018 @ University of Salford
April 18th – April 19th 2018 @ University of Salford
July 23rd – July 24th 2018 @ University of Salford
September 17th – September 18th @ University of Salford
February 12th 2018 @ University of Salford
July 25th 2018 @ University of Salford
September 19th @ University of Salford
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Know how to review and build the context, strategy, culture and processes for coaching and mentoring at a senior and
- Understand and analyse different coaching and mentoring models and their impact
- Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in an organisation
- Critically review your own communication skills, emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and values, to assess your
competence as a coach or mentor
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring contact with clients at a senior and strategic level
Impact for your employer
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at a senior and strategic level in your organisation
- Ensure the your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and
ethical understanding they need
- Benchmark your organisation’s approach against the latest best practise
- Measurable impact from coaching and mentoring sessions carried out as part of this qualification
Who should attend?
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for senior managers or HR/OD professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring, or to establish coaching on an organisational level. It’s also for professional coaches and mentors seeking to enhance and accredit their experience with a nationally recognised qualification.