(CEBA Accreditation) ILM Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Leadership – accreditation upgrade
This programme is designed to allow delegates the opportunity to upgrade their learning to a very well recognised accreditation: ILM Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Leadership. Delegates are required to attend a half day workshop and complete strategic assignments around the completed work on the Certificate in Executive Business Administration.
We run the full CEBA in Salford
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
This Level 7 vocational qualification is designed for senior people seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand. They are looking to make the best use of resources, understand the need to innovate and optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Results for the learner:
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work.
- Impact for your employer
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development
What is required?
1.Half Day Workshop
Next Course Date:
Friday 15th December – 9am- 12.30pm
This will be to help you re-engage with the Mini MBA learning and also to support you in preparing for the assignments.
2.Distance Learning & Support
We offer ongoing support as well as an e-learning portal to support you along the way.
Learners will complete 1 project made up of 2 assignments to achieve this qualification:
Assignment 1: A 1000 word research proposal. Conduct top level organisational analysis, resulting in a research proposal for an empirical study into a leadership and management issue within the delegate’s professional environment. This will outline the intended outcomes and approach for Assignment 2 (below).
Assignment 2: A 7000 – 10,000 word research report with recommendations. A robust data driven enquiry within the delegate’s professional environment that adds tangible value to the organisation, and an evaluation of how this enquiry has added value to self and the organisation.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|