Healthcare Cybersecurity Conference: Protecting the NHS against cyberattacks
A co-ordinated cyberattack against numerous NHS trusts in May this year exposed the major vulnerabilities within the UK healthcare sector’s digital infrastructure
The increasing digitalisation of NHS services in recent years has driven back office efficiencies and improved the way medical professionals store and share patient data. But these developments have also increased the risk from disruptive cyberattacks, with the potential to compromise both NHS services and patient safety.
Join us for the Healthcare Cybersecurity Conference where leading experts from across the NHS and technology sectors will explain how to protect vital services and sensitive data. Understand the impact of previous cyberattacks and how they could have been prevented, be the first to see the latest security technology and ensure your organisation is protected from the threat posed by cybercriminals.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
- Debate the recent mass cyber-attack on the NHS and identify what lessons can be learned
- Gain insight on the true extent of the mass cyber-attack on the NHS and how to manage the impact
- Learn what is being doing to combat the threat and mitigate the risk of future Cyber-attacks on the NHS, ensuring the world’s largest Health IT network is well protected
- Benefit from insights into the latest developments in public sector cyber security and what the Government’s £1.9 billion National Cyber Security Strategy could mean for your organisation.
- Have your questions answered by leading IT and cyber security experts.
- Learn from examples of best practice and see how pioneering IT managers are safeguarding their systems against malicious attacks.
- Connect with other high quality delegates from across the NHS.
- Plan ahead to ensure that your organisation is protected against the cyber threats of the future.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
Who should attend?
CIO’s, Directors of Information Services, IT Directors, Directors of Informatics, Heads of IT security, Principal Cyber Security Managers, Heads of Risk