Communication and Media Training Programme
Excellent communication and media management training essential for success. Business leaders must be able to communicate effectively and use the media to explain their vision clearly. Over an intensive three-day course, our communication and media training programme will equip you with all the necessary tools to engage staff, connect with clients and influence the media.
Does the idea of public speaking fill you with dread? Our industry leading tutors will provide a comprehensive guide on how to stay calm in front of an audience and deliver memorable presentations that will make a lasting impression.
With so many different channels of communication available, it is important to be versatile in order to reach as wide an audience as possible. The PR and media management module will ensure you are comfortable in any scenario whether talking on camera or engaging with customers on Twitter.
As well as sharing their success when things are going well, great communicators must be prepared when things start to go wrong. Our experts in crisis management will show you how to weather a media storm and protect your organisation from serious reputational damage.
Perfect for current executives or aspiring leaders, every element of this course will be tailored to your specific needs. Let us help you to get your message out.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Session 1 - Advanced skills in Public Speaking
During this training you will learn how to:
- Improve the content of your presentation to maximise your messages
- Improve the delivery of your messages so you present with power and persuasion
- Improve your power of persuasion using non-verbal communication
- Communicate with clarity and talking TEDs
- Improve your messages to deliver influential 'Ins' and optimised 'Outs'.
Session 2 - Crisis PR and Communication Skills
This training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to protect your business, reputation and stakeholders, including:
- A unique insight into tough questioning techniques and how to deflect and protect your company.
- The importance of developing a powerful communications management strategy.
- Help shield your organisation from a four-pronged attack by TV, radio, print and social media.
- Understanding how the media operates and use it to your advantage.
Session 3 - Advanced PR and Media Management
This will provide you with the knowledge and skills to confidently handle any media situation and promote your organisation, including:
- A unique insight into how journalists and broadcast professionals operate
- Making your encounter with the camera count and your moment in front of the mic really matter
- Understanding how TV, radio, the press and social media operate and use it to your advantage
- Giving you the skills and confidence to practice in a safe environment
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
On completion on the programme participants will:
- Be able to have a great understanding about how to better present themselves and their organisation to a variety of audiences
- Know how to fully prepare effectively for presentations and communicate with confidence
- Understand how to utilise different communication channels and come out with a strategic plan for your organisation
- Understand how the media works and use this to your advantage
- Be prepared to handle the media if your organisation ever experiences a crisis, protect your organisations reputation and brand
- Understand the importance of developing a powerful communications strategy
- Be on the front foot in regards to new media channels and ways to profile your organisation
- Communicate your organisations values, brand, and vision for the future