Digital Transformation in Business
This brand new, five-day intensive course is aimed at business leaders and managers, who want to grow, transform and/ or manage their business in a digital age.
Digital technologies are ubiquitous and it is difficult to think of a moment in your day, at home or work, that is not being either enabled, under surveillance, or captured by some form of digital technology or application.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
As a business leader, you need to know how new technologies are transforming your customers, clients and your business; how “big data” can revitalise your internal processes and external communication; how analytics can revolutionise your marketing and how you can digitally future-proof your company by introducing agile thinking at all levels.
This five-day course is designed to bring real competitive advantage to your business by de-mystifying the digital landscape and covering the end-to-end essentials of digital business leadership and digital transformation. It will provide you with the solutions to often under-diagnosed business problems and give you the tools to evaluate your own business by aligning technological opportunities against your business strategy. You will be working on real solutions for your own business issues and you will have an opportunity to meet other business leaders and managers with a real focus on interactive group learning.
DIGITAL CHANNELS TO MARKET- LEARN HOW TO USE MULTI CHANNELS TO REACH AND INTERACT WITH CUSTOMERS
The Digital Maturity Model
Digital marketing channels and data
Digital Marketing benchmarking tools
Reflection and Application (takeaways from the day)
THE DIGITALLY ENABLED CUSTOMER AND CLIENT - KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
The changing tech landscape and workplace
Investing in tech and services
Past, present and disruptive technologies
The new tech “ toys” – VR/AR/3D printing
Gamfication – how business is learning from gameplay
Disruptive Play – hands-on demos
Reflection and Application
TECHNOLOGY AS AN ENABLER: MAPPING NEW TECHNOLOGIES ONTO YOUR BUSINESS
The power of existing and new data
Data analytics/Big Data vs personalisation
Business innovation models
Embedding digital technologies
Cyber security actions: prevent, defend, monitor, and cure
Cyber security role: increasing profit, reducing risks, saving money
Make your cyber security a business enabler not a business inhibitor
How to understand what your cyber-security team is trying to tell you!
How to understand when cyber-security team is not telling the whole story
Reflection and Application
DIGITAL WORKING: HOW TO ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS IS DIGITALLY READY
Commerce 2.0 - transaction phases
Empowering and enabling a digital workforce
How to use digital to transform internal systems
Rapid disruption – Data and technology
Change management and agile thinking - learning how to review and stay relevant
Looking at the past, present and future trends and mapping onto your business
Strategic digital leadership by example
Reflection and Application
THE SALFORD SCRUM – LEARNING HOW TO LEARN: TRANSFORMING SKILLS IN PRACTICE
Morning session : Different Economies
Business reviewing tools – understanding the impact of digital on your business
Digital collaboration tools - Ideas generation
Assembling the your business requirements (Salford Sprint planning)
Afternoon session : Circular Economy in action
Workshops, four modes of Agile thinking
Learning how to learn: review and stay relevant, understanding your opportunities, scoping/refining, prototyping and reviewing its release into market place
Group working to innovatively solve or develop a new product, process or service
Course Summary and Presentation of Certificates
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Ability to identify digital transformation needs for your business
- Be equipped with knowledge of effective digital business practice in a fast-changing global environment
- Be aware of how digital technologies can deliver real competitive advantage by becoming key enablers of business strategies
- Have knowledge of digital communication approaches
- Be able to be critically aware of recurring problems and be able to recognise best practice solutions and future trends
- Broaden your horizon and learn new digital business models
- Be able to test out new blue sky technology business tools in a supportive peer-enabled environment
- Gain exposure to best digital practices and benchmarks beyond your industry
- Take away an understanding of the challenges of cyber security to your business
- Discard outdated approaches and learn up-to-the-minute digital strategies
- Sharpen your ability to make decisions in a fast-changing and increasingly technological business environment
- Go from ideas to action with practical exercises and group projects
- Take away effective tools and processes for immediate impact on the job
- Gain access to advice from an outstanding faculty team even after the programme
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Achieve a better understanding of your people, your products, and your business – giving you an unparalleled view of where your organisation stands in a fast-paced digital business world its strengths and future growth opportunities
- Have a solid platform on which to make strategic, technical, financial and management decisions that are reliable, well-grounded and commercially viable
- Gain a clear picture of the business world and its future direction, with forecasts, timelines and analysis from the experts
Become fully equipped to take on new technological and management challenges and progress within your organisation
- Gain lifetime membership to our CEBA Alumni Network. You will join an exclusive club, in which you can readily share ideas and expertise with like-minded colleagues
- Recognise and assess the impact of the changing technology landscape on society, culture and business.
- Evaluate an array of contemporary disruptive technologies and effective application to appropriate business areas.
- Effectively Identify and apply key games design principles to various aspects of business practice including training, service deliver etc through gamification
- Construct and present key arguments and rationale of contemporary digital transformation effectively in written work and oral presentations.
- Identify and appreciate key immersive and disruptive technologies such as VR through 'serious' play.
Who should attend?
This course is for current and future managers and leaders; for change agents and programme managers and for senior management and executives