Content Creation: Writing for Success
Learn how to create compelling copy for websites, blogs, brochures and create headlines that will immediately captivate your audience. On this one day workshop, delegates will understand the principles of great copywriting to ensure maximum readability and reader engagement. Learners will study the briefing process, proofreading and how to create content for their target market
This training has been designed for people who are responsible for writing articles, press releases, reports, newsletters and case studies. This training is ideal for social media and website content writers, as delegates will explore the different styles of writing that are appropriate for each marketing platform.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
This course is designed by Bauer Media, who are communication and media experts. Your trainer will give you techniques and frameworks used by industry professionals, giving you a deeper understanding about content writing.
About your trainer: Kate Cocker
Kate Cocker is an award winning multi-platform, radio producer, an established favourite speaker at media events, personal coach to rising stars in the media world and business leaders. At the BBC and in the commercial radio sector, she built her reputation leading
online communication with the audience focusing on personality, authenticity and creativity.
Kate’s training focuses on the growing need in business to deliver compelling messages whether on stage, on screen, though audio, online, on social media or face-to-face.
Subjects covered on the day:
- Introductions and aims
- Why great “shareable” content matters and the nature of online reading
- Headlining and structure
- You: Your style, voice and audience
- Generate a year’s worth of ideas in under an hour
- Go write!: create your next article in under an hour
- How to work with platforms: website vs social media
- Case Studies: Bauer Media’s online content creators (from the likes of heat magazine and Key 103) give you an insight into their approach to writing.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
In one day you will learn:
- how to create engaging, relevant and shareable written content
- how to generate a year’s worth of ideas
- how to write for different audiences
- how to structure your writing to hold your reader’s attention
- how to make sure you get a great brief
- how to use your voice and personality
- how professional content writers approach their work
Who should attend?
- People who are writing copy for their business website and unsure if doing it “right” or want to do it better
- People who write a blog and want it to be amazing
- People who have never done either but want to