Conflict Management: Advanced Approaches for Better Relations
Along with the demand for continuous overachieving within relentlessly fast-paced, globalised work places that have slim margins for error, organizational and individual competitiveness have increased work stress levels and the room for organizational and individual conflicts.
Conflicts differ in their types, intensity and outcomes. Effective conflict management holds the key to change, creativity, performance improvement and higher achievement levels. Conflicts and their management approaches could break stagnation and result in better work relations and enhanced competitive edges. Conflicts could also become an ominous gateway to performance demise, dysfunctional work places and reduced organizational survival in a merciless global business arena. Understanding and harnessing the power of conflicts, which sometimes must be instigated, have led to the generation of numerous models and approaches with the aim of aiding organizations and employees through the process of identifying, or instigating, and managing conflict to the point of resolution or healthy maintenance.
This workshop introduces conflicts and their management approaches as a tool for better business relations with higher organisational and individual performance in mind.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
This is a one-day workshop that aims to help individuals and organizations navigate conflicts effectively while understanding the opportunities they hold and the challenges they pose. This workshop provides innovative activities and ideas to help individuals and organizations identify, manage, resolve, or healthily maintain conflicts. The workshop addresses the harsh realities of surviving stubborn conflicts effectively and how to maximise the potential of actually resolving a conflict.
The workshop is built around reliable conflict management models and thought-provoking concepts that challenge perceptions about conflicts and how and when to approach them. The workshop addresses the topics and tools in question through engaging in exercises and activities that are constructed around the following topics:
- Conflicts: Angles or Demons
- Conflicts: Types & Causes
- Conflicts: How they develop and spiral
- Conflict Management Approaches and Tools
- Assertive Versus Aggressive Communication: Walking on a Thin Line
- Negotiating the way forward: Models & Tools
- Living with conflicts
- Delivering Resolutions: Monitoring & Intervention
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the pros and cons of conflicts
- Categorise conflicts
- Understand the anatomy of conflicts and how they evolve
- Understand different conflict management approaches and tools
- Understand assertive and aggressive communication and the border lines which are essential to master
- Understand the basics of negotiating as a main conflict management tool
- Realise that conflict resolutions are not the end of the road and learn how to monitor and maintain courses of actions
- Learn to how to live with conflicts effectively until resolved or healthily maintained
Who should attend?
This workshop will specifically help managers and professionals who wish to improve their conflict management skills through a clear understanding of the dynamics of conflicts, their variable impact and their management approaches.