Coaching Skills for Senior Leaders and Directors
This unique course will focus upon the skills involved in coaching people at senior levels of the organisation. Participants will experience, and be able to deliver, executive level coaching conversations that will enable them to challenge and develop the leadership teams within their business.
Throughout the day we will introduce proven success models and effective methods to structure and support coaching conversations with a strategic focus. There will be ample opportunity for learners to practice and experience professional standard coaching conversations. Progressively we will expand the focus to explore the nature of high performing work cultures, and how coaching conversations can enable the alignment of the goals of the individual with those of the organisation, to create an empowered, high performing and loyal team.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Participants will practice our own unique, research led method for coaching senior leaders, based on 5 ideas for individuals operating within a complex, strategic environment:
- Create a Focus
- Develop Understanding
- Build Power
- Create Opportunity
- Decide, Communicate, Delegate
Our delegates will learn how to use this coaching method, and will be coached through it to directly benefit in terms of their own strategic thinking and planning.
Benefits for Participants:
Specifically designed for senior, Director level leaders, this highly interactive programme will enable delegates to:
- Have an effective, performance focussed, coaching conversation with leaders in their organisation
- Use coaching as a means of facilitating team meetings to achieve specific aims
- Identify the link between coaching conversations and the empowering of leadership teams, to enable the highest possible performance
- Enhance own strategic thinking and planning skill
Benefits for the organisation:
Delegates will be able to create:
- Higher performing, empowered senior leaders
- Alignment and collaboration at senior / board level
- Correspondingly, enable increased productivity and commitment from staff
- Strategies to develop an attractive work environment, and improved retention
- A progressive, people centred strategy that will support business growth.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|