Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) course
This CISM® Boot Camp training will provide you with a quality education that will successfully prepare you for what you will encounter on the certification exam and while on the job.
You would attend a 5 days intensive, boot camp style live training where we would cover all 4 CISM® domains in depth (last updated in Jan 2014). Our CISM® materials include more than 900 carefully reviewed and customised slides with checkpoints at the end of each domain. Moreover, you would practice more than 100 sample exam questions and receive a sample set of 200 exam questions based on very recent exam updates. You will leave the CISM® Boot Camp with the knowledge and domain expertise to successfully pass the CISM® exam the first time you take it.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
CISM® Exam Information: The CISM® exam is set, administered and marked by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA®). If you wish to do the exam you must register for the exam direct with ISACA® at www.isaca.org/examreg. The CISM® examination consists of 200 multiple choice questions. Candidates have up to four hours to complete the examination.
Disclaimer: CISM® is a registered Trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA®). Our CISM Boot-camp materials have been developed by security researchers and experts and is not endorsed, sponsored or delivered by ISACA®. The goal of the course is to prepare professionals for challenging CISM® examination by covering all four CISM® domains as defined by ISACA®.
Course Tutor Information: Dr. Ali Dehghantanha (CISM, CCFP, CISSP, LPT)
Dr.Ali Dehghantanha (www.alid.info) has served for several years in variety of industrial and academic positions with leading players in Cyber-Security and E-Commerce. He has long history of working in different areas of computer security as security researcher, malware analyser, penetration tester, security consultant, professional trainer, and university lecturer. He regularly travels the globe on speaking, teaching, and consulting engagements and assist clients in securing their information assets.
Ali is imminently qualified in the field of cyber-security; he holds Ph.D in Security in Computing and a number of professional qualifications namely CISM (Certified Information Security Manager - ISACA), CCFP (Certified Cyber Forensics Professional - ISC2), CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional - ISC2), LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CHFI (Certified Hacker and Forensics Investigator) and he is a Certified IT Security Instructor (CEI).
As a security researcher, Ali is actively researching on latest trends in “Real-Time Malware Detection and Analysis in Mobile and Pervasive Systems”, “0-Day Malware and Exploit Detection Techniques” and “Big-Data Forensics”. He leads several academic research teams working on above mentioned projects in University of Salford (UoS)- Greater Manchester and is the program leader for MSc. of "Cyber Security, Cyber Warfare, and Digital Forensics". Ali is regularly delivering lectures on offensive-security techniques and digital forensics and is among highest rated university lecturers.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
This course would cover all following 4 domains of CISM® in details:
1. Information Security Governance
- Effective Information Security Governance
- Key Information Security Concepts and Issues
- The IS Manager
- Scope and Charter of Information Security Governance
- IS Governance Metrics
- Developing an IS Strategy – Common Pitfalls
- IS Strategy Objectives
- Determining Current State of Security
- Strategy Resources
- Strategy Constraints
- Action Plan Immediate Goals
- Action Plan Intermediate Goals
2. Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Effective Information Security Risk Management
- Integration into Life Cycle Processes
- Implementing Risk Management
- Risk Identification and Analysis Methods
- Mitigation Strategies and Prioritisation
- Reporting Changes to Management
3. Information Security Program Development and Management
- Security Baselines
- Business Processes
- Malicious Code (Malware)
- Life Cycles
- Impact on End Users
- Security Metrics
- Managing Internal and External Resources
4. Information Security Incident Management
- Implementing Effective Information Security Management
- Security Controls and Policies
- Standards and Procedures
- Trading Partners and Service Providers
- Security Metrics and Monitoring
- The Change Management Process
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Due Diligence
- Resolution of Non-Compliance Issues
- Culture, Behaviour and Security Awareness
5. CISM Exam Preparation
- CISM testing strategies
- Multiple choice exam strategies
- What examiners are looking for?
- What to do if more than one answer seems correct?
- Practicing 200 sample exam questions
Who should attend?
The CISM® certification is best designed for experienced information security professionals who manages, designs, oversees and/or assesses an enterprise's information security (IS). Please note, other than passing the exam, CISM® accreditation is only available to those who meet the ISACA® entry requirements which include minimum of five years of information security work experience, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience during the last 10 years. However, there are possible substitutions for working experience including holding CISSP or post-graduate qualifications.