Business Continuity - Managing for Success workshop
From minor disruptions to major catastrophes, businesses which fail to plane ahead face disaster should the unexpected occur. The ability to keep going during difficult times is vital for the survival of any organisation. Successful leaders ensure everyone within the business not only understands their role in continuity management but is also trained and rehearsed accordingly. This one day workshop will give participants the tools to draft continuity plans and constantly review them to make sure that they are up to date and fit for purpose
Stay ahead of the competition and get the peace of mind which comes with knowing you will be open for business whatever the circumstances.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Continuity planning has never been more important. As circumstances constantly change on a global, regional and local level, being properly prepared allows organisations to “carry on as normal”.
This programme has been developed to satisfy the requirements of all organisations and individuals interested in business continuity planning and implementation. Modules cover all the techniques used to support the development of business strategies and continuity planning. We will also look at the implementation of the ISO22301 standard and what this means for your business.
Essential topics will include:
- Business impact assessments
- Risk analysis
- Business continuity strategies, designs and implementation
- Assessing and testing pre-prepared continuity plans
- Testing and exercising continuity plans to keep them up to date
- Applying standards for excellence
Defining Business Continuity
Business Continuity (Costs and Benefits)
Planning and Implementation of Business Continuity
ISO 22301 Standards and Case Studies
Business Continuity Risk Escalation Exercise
|16:45||Feedback and Summary|
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand accepted definition(s) which cover ‘Business Continuity’
- Outline the economic benefits & costs to businesses of Business Continuity
- Explain the benefits to business of developing Business Continuity plans and procedures.
- Describe an organisation’s role in ensuring that effective and appropriate Business Continuity
measures are introduced.
- Explain the importance of an organisation being ready and prepared to deal with Business
- Continuity should it be required in times of business disruption and crisis.
- Demonstrate through practice the importance of Business Continuity in a business setting (Risk