Baby Massage Training Course
Baby massage not only encourages and aids the bonding process between baby and parent, but it also has countless other benefits for everyone involved.
This two day course has been developed as a comprehensive programme designed to introduce health practitioners to the basic principles of baby massage in a clear, consistent and easy to follow fashion.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
“It is through our hands that we speak to the child.That we communicate.Touch is the child’s first language, understanding comes long after feeling”
Frederick Leboyer, M.D & author
The sessions are run on a friendly and informal basis, giving health practitioners the opportunity to learn the principles of baby massage in a relaxed and sociable environment where lasting friendships are often made.
Discussions will also be encouraged at the end of a session to talk about any challenges health practitioners may face such as crying, colic, post natal stress etc.Giving participants the opportunity to share their thoughts or anxieties and benefit from the experience of others.
The session is accompanied by comprehensive session notes to give participants a recap of all the information from their session. This will ensure that your students gain the maximum benefit from their experience.
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Knowledge of the benefits associated with improved communication between carer and baby (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Increased confidence in parenting and all round improved baby handling skills
- All round improved baby handling skills
- Insight into how the hands on babies routine can stimulate many of babies internal systems (for example the digestive system and the nervous system)
- An overview of how baby massage can ease many common baby aliments, such as digestive problems, teething, nasal congestion and sleep issues
- Appreciate the process of massage helps to release oxytocin in both our babies system and also in our carers doing the massage
- Learn how the startle reflex can be used to teach our babies about trust building, dealing with change and emotional self-reliance
- Teach your baby how that if they feel their centre of gravity changing or falling that they should try to control the fall and put our hands out to protect themselves
- Be able to encourage your babies to use core muscles and improve their head control
- Develop your babies the importance of diagonal co-ordination - how to move arms and legs in opposing directions
- Provide new Mums and Dads with simple but very effective breathing techniques to help them to deal with the inevitable stress that comes with new born babies
Who should attend?