Amazon International Laptop Lifestyle Masterclass
Ever wanted the opportunity to run an international business from anywhere in the world with just a laptop and a internet connection? Well now you can! This course will show you how you can now partner with the world’s largest e-commerce giant by creating your oen brand of physical products and selling them into International markets around the world including the USA, UK,Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Mexico.
This course is a step by step blueprint of how you can leverage Amazon’s global selling platform and make thousands of pounds, dollars and Euros every month by selling your own private label products. You don’t need a physical location to store your goods and you won’t have to do any heavy lifitng yourself like product handling and postage. All this is taken care of.
This is the perfect business model because it’s low risk and reuqires very little start-up capital to get started. You don’t need to invest in physical premises such as a warehouse and staff. You can start with a very modest investment , and this course will teach you how you can source stock very cheaply so your making excellent profit margins. We’ll also tell you about the types of products we sell.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Don’t have the funds to get started? Don’t worry, we’ll show you where you can easily obtain government funding and borrow money at a lower rate than the high street banks.
We’ll also show you how you can leverage the world of outsourcing and get other people to do most of your e-commerce tasks for you at a fraction of the cost of hiring someone in the UK. This will free up your time and allow you to focus on scaling up your business should you wish to do so.
The course will cover:
- Why Amazon? The current growth of Amazon and why Amazon is better than all the other selling platforms out there. (Traffic, Amazon FBS & Cross Border Selling).
- Why Private Label? The advantage of private label over wholesale and retail arbitrage (cheap sourcing, added value automation, scalability and repeat business and consumable goods).
- Setting up your company. How to set up a Limited company, why you should do this and the benefits of being a UK VAT registered company selling outside of the EU.
- Product Sourcing/Research. How to source products online and the types of products to source. Using Chinese and non-Chinese suppliers. Pros and Cons. How to research whether a product will sell, the competition for that product competitor analysis and sales forecasting using 3rd party software.
- Amazon Brand Registry. The brand registry process of creating a website.
- Listing your Products & Outsourcing. How to list your products (Keyword Research, Sales copy & images). How to outsource these activities very cheaply to 3rd party freelancers.
- Amazon FBA. Getting your inventory sent from the supplier to Amazon’s fulfilment centers.
- Getting Reviews. Tools to get product reviews and campaign walkthrough.
- Amazon Pay-Per-Click Advertising. Setting up a campaign walkthrough, how it works and why you should do it.
- Driving Traffic From External Source: Youtube videos, Facebook advertising and external websites.
- Obtaining Government Start-up loan: resources and contacts.
Day 1 Morning Agenda : Why Amazon? Why Private Label? Setting up your company. Setting up your Amazon account.
Day 1 Evening Agenda: Product Sourcing/Research. Amazon Brand Registry. Listing your products and outsourcing. Amazon FBA. Getting reviews
Day 2 Morning Agenda: Amazon Pay-Per-Click
Day 2 Evening Agenda: Driving traffic from external sources. Obtaining start up
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Students should know how to set up a limited company, an Amazon account and an International virtual bank account in order to start trading on Amazon.
- They should know how to pick a product, source it, get their brand registered with Amazon’s brand registry program, list their 1st product and outsource some of the branding and listing elements to 3rd parties.
- They should understand how to set up a review campaign to product reviews, set up a PPC campaign and understand the methods used to drive external traffic to their listings.
- They should know how to apply for a government start up loan.