Primary Care Conference
As the largest branch of British medicine, GPs are on the frontline of an NHS struggling to cope with an aging population with increasingly complex care needs.
As we move towards a seven day NHS, experts have raised concerns that an already stretched primary care sector will not be able to take the strain. The GP Forward View, published in April 2016, sets out ambitious proposals to boost recruitment, invest in technology and create GP practices that are fit for purpose.
Join us for the 'Primary Care Conference where leading experts from across the health sector will provide unique insights into the challenges and opportunities posed by the proposed changes to the NHS and what this means for your organisation.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand the implication of both the NHS Five Year Forward View and the General Practice Forward view and how they will shape the future of primary care
- Develop strategies to prevent GP surgeries from being overwhelmed by demographic changes
- Anticipate the challenges of a seven day NHS and what it will mean for your GP surgery
- Assess the ongoing impact of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- How new technologies can be used to make surgeries more efficient
Who should attend?
General practitioners, integration leads, heads of commissioning, heads of adult social care, long term condition leads, directors of public health and community services, heads of service development, ccg chief officers, chairs, commissioning project managers, heads of commissioning, primary care and clinical leads, strategic commissioners, chief finance officers, directors of public health, general practitioner consortiums and will be drawn from clinical commissioning groups (CCGS), health and wellbeing boards, local authorities, and the voluntary and private sectors.