Health and Safety Conference 2018
“Greater awareness of the harm, costs and preventability of work-related ill health should drive collective action to improve health outcomes.” - The Health and Safety Executive
There were 1.3 million working people in the UK suffering from a work-related illness in 2017. The estimated cost of injuries and ill-health caused by poor working conditions stands at just under £15 billion a year.
An ageing workforce, continued uncertainty over the implications of Brexit and the safety issues raised by the Grenfell Tower disaster are among the many challenges facing health and safety professionals in 2018/19.
The Health and Safety Conference 2018 will bring speakers from multiple sectors together to discuss how we can overcome these challenges to create a healthier and safer workplace. Understand how to adapt to changing demographics in the workforce, learn how data analysis and new technology can prevent illness and injury and see how investing in staff wellbeing today can help save money in the long term.
For more information please click here
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
2018 Agenda TBC
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- How to design and implement safe systems of working
- How to ensure workforce compliance
- Understand the role that data management can play in H&S
- Develop your understanding of how innovative technological solutions can make work safer
- Increase your understanding of how the avoidance of accidents increases productivity and increases profitability
- Discover the extent to which employee engagement and wellbeing can positively impact on workplace health and safety
Who should attend?
- Occupational Safety and Health Specialist
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Consultant
- Coordinator of Loss Control
- Safety Manager
- Risk Manager
- Heads of safety
- Directors of Health and Safety
- Heads of Compliance
- Head of Estates
- Heads of Risk