The BIM Conference: Towards Digital Built Britain 2025 is being held in order to ensure that individuals and organisations across industry are up to date with the latest developments, engaged in the push towards greater use of BIM level 2 across the private sector and among SMEs, aware of the coming standardised competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM, as well as actively preparing for BIM level 3, which forms a core part of the governments Digital Built Britain 2025 strategy.
Learn from top digital construction thinkers and doers in a series of talks offering pragmatic, real-world insights that transcend beyond industry boundaries, creating transformational experiences to inspire you and your organisation.
We’ll gather for a series of presentations from BIM and digital construction experts from across academia and industry. We’ll be addressing everything new in the world of digital construction and advanced technologies; from BIM implementation to how BIM and the principles of lean construction complement one another. Plus, you’ll also get exclusive access to leading providers of digital design software who will be situated in the exhibition space and form a part of the agenda either through main stage speaking slots or seminar sessions.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Better understand how you can positively implement BIM
- Learn how your organisation can better share information and the changes required to enable closer collaboration
- Discover how Digital Built Britain 2025 will affect your business
- Better deal with the main concerns and barriers to Level 3 BIM
- Increase your awareness of the move towards a standardised competency framework for personnel and businesses engaged in BIM
- Be able to align your business with the move towards integrating BIM and lean construction principles
Who should attend?
Delegates who will have an interest in attending this conference will include Architects, Engineers, Surveyors, Contractors, Consultants, Civil Engineer’s, Structural Engineers, Services Engineers, Facilities Managers, Procurement Officers, Project Managers, Construction Managers, BIM Leads, BIM Managers, BIM Coordinators, manufacturers and policy makers.